“You” or “Your” means you as a participant in or as a user of the products and/or services offered by Express Cash Mart of Missouri, LLC. (“Company”).
If we extend credit to a consumer, we will consider the bank account information provided by the consumer as eligible for us to process payments against. In addition, as part of the information gathering process at the time of application, additional bank accounts may be detect under the ownership of the consumer. These additional accounts may be considered to be part of the application process.
The Company, (“Company” or “we” or “our”), operates, owns or manages the website located at www.cashadvancemissouri.co, (the “Site”). All information transmitted, printed or otherwise submitted to us shall be deemed to be our property and we shall be free to use such information for any lawful purpose described herein, and for other purposes as required or permitted by law. At part of the Site, Company manages and runs a prospective customer data base (the “Service”), by which it compiles, sorts and sells contact information to businesses on behalf of individual consumers who have demonstrated an interest obtain or applying for a business' products or services and has affirmatively indicated they wished to be contacted through the interaction with the Site. Company may utilizes third party vendors, third party affiliates, and a variety of media advertisements to promote the Site to consumers interested in completing an online application or providing information at our Site or to supplement our database by purchasing their database of consumers who have completed applications on websites other than Company's and have affirmatively requested receipt of information about product or service offerings similar to those offered on Company's Site.
- Information about the Company and Website. Company also advertises and markets its product and service offerings via e-mail, telephone or mail to consumers who requested that they be contacted either through our online application opt-in process via our Site or through an Opt-In process on one of our many vendor or affiliate sites (“Users”). Users will then receive email or telephone contacts.html only for so long as they wish to continue to receive communication or contacts.html. Users can get off our telephone and e-mail contact lists at any time, no questions asked. You can remove yourself from further contact from Company by clicking on the OPT-Out link contained in each e-mail, or by sending in your OPT-Out request via e-mail to: email@example.com If you choose to remove yourself from our contact list, if applicable, we will also forward your name and contact information to the specific vendor or affiliate marketer who provided your informational request to us so that they can include your name on their do-not-contact list also. Please note that if your information was purchased commercially from a third party vendor or affiliate, Company may not be the only business to have your information. Additionally, our third party vendor or affiliate may have purchased your contact information from someone else and thus you may continue to receive communications or contacts.html from those companies as well. Company is not responsible for stopping all unwanted communication contacts.html from sources beyond our immediate control.
- Collecting Information The Company collects information through the Site
from our prospective and existing customers at several different points on our web
sites. We use contact information to send information about our company and to service
existing accounts. Users may opt-out of receiving future mailings; see the choice/opt-out
section below. Contact and Financial information that is collected is used for verifying
your name, address and other information. Not all information asked for on our site
is required when you fill out our forms. Only Name, City, State, Address, Zip Code,
Work Phone, Home Phone, Email Address, Loan Amount Desired, House Type, Current
Value, Mortgage Balance, Current Interest Rate, Current Payments, Are you Behind
on Payments, Credit Rating, Place of Employment, Years Employed, Yearly Income,
Loan Desired, and Best Time to Call. etc. Information about your computer hardware
and software is automatically collected by the Company and may be shared in aggregate
with third parties whose services are used for traffic analysis purposes. This information
includes: your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring
Web site addresses. This information is used by the Company to maintain and improve
the quality of the service and to generate statistics regarding use of the Site
does not use third party databases to correct or update the information you submit
to us for any reason.
In addition, in collecting your information also helps us personalize and improve your customer experience with us. We collect and/or track the following types of information: (i) Information we receive from you on applications or other forms, such as transaction documents, sales documents, online forms, e-mails, registration forms, surveys, or other documents or submissions related to the products and services we provide, including your name, address, telephone number, social security number, driver’s license number, email address, employment information, demographic information, bank account information, and information about your assets, debts and income, (ii) information about your transactions with us, our affiliates such as your account history, transaction balances, payment history, overdraft history, parties to transactions, and your reasons for doing business with us; (iii) Information we receive from third parties, such as consumer reporting agencies and other lenders, regarding your credit worthiness and credit history, and to verify your identity; (iv) Information we obtain to verify representations made by you, such as your employment history or income; (v) Information obtained from home server domain names, IP address, type of client computer, and type of Web browser; vi) Information you provides via email, online application or to any representatives.
- We use Your Information: In addition to the other to provide you with products and services you request; Offer you additional products or services, from us or from others, that may be of interest to you; Comply with all reporting and other legal requirements; Enhance your experience at our websites; Process payments and update account records; Analyze customer demographics, payment histories, and preferences; Conduct statistical analyses; and Provide our advertisers with editorial or feedback information.
- Sharing information with affiliates. When you submit your request for information or
quote, you are granting permission to be contacted by the company or affiliated third parties.
We share the contact and loan request data you submit on the Site and Company account number
information with affiliated companies such as banks, commercial lenders, loan companies and
licensed loan brokers to fulfill information requests we receive from you, to provide you
with superior service, inform you of product and service opportunities that may be of interest
to you, and for other business purposes, we may disclose all of the information we collect,
as described above, to the following types of affiliated companies: financial service providers,
loan companies, mortgage and life insurance agencies, title service companies, debt & credit
services companies and auto finance companies.
Affiliated Companies and Non-Affiliated Third Parties may use your Information for any legal purpose, including, but not limited to, developing and promoting new or joint products, improving existing products and services, and contacting you to offer products and services that may be of interest to you. We may also disclose Your Information, as described above, to companies who perform services on our behalf or to other financial institutions with which we have joint marketing agreements.
The Express Cash Mart of Missouri, LLC may also disclose Your Information to Affiliated Companies and Non-Affiliated Third Parties that provide services to us (“Service Providers”). We contract with service providers to perform certain functions on our behalf. Examples include database providers who assist in identity verification, credit scoring companies, magazine publishers, retailers, and direct marketers. Their access is limited only to the personal data needed to perform their functions, and only for the purpose of performing those functions, and they are prohibited from using or disclosing Your Information for other purposes.
We also may release your Information if it becomes necessary for compliance with the law or to protect the rights, property, or safety of our websites, our users, or third parties. We reserve the right to release such personal data to law enforcement or other governmental officials as we, in our sole and absolute discretion, deem necessary to comply with the law. In addition, we reserve the right to use and disclose Your Information that is not in individually identifiable form as we deem appropriate in our sole discretion.
- Notice of Furnishing Negative Information. WE MAY REPORT INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR ACCOUNT TO CREDIT BUREAUS. LATE PAYMENTS, MISSED PAYMENTS, OR OTHER DEFAULTS ON YOUR ACCOUNT MAY BE REFLECTED IN YOUR CREDIT REPORT.
- Cookies and Automatic Data Collected We may receive and store certain types
of information whenever you interact with our websites. For example, like many websites,
we use “cookies” to obtain certain types of information when your web
browser accesses our websites and when you login, such as: your name and your email
address. Cookies are pieces of information that are transferred to your computer’s
hard drive via your web browser. They allow us to provide you with a more convenient
and personalized shopping experience by recording information about your preferences.
A web browser is usually set to accept cookies automatically but can be changed to decline them. The Help section of the toolbar on most web browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the web browser notify you when you receive a new cookie or how to disable cookies altogether. In most cases, a visitor may refuse a cookie and still fully navigate our websites.
- Your Right to Limit the Sharing of Your Information. In some circumstances,
you have the right to direct Express Cash Mart of Missouri, LLC to not share Your
Information with its Affiliated Companies and/or Non-Affiliated Third Parties (i.e.
“Opt-Out”). Please note that even if you Opt-Out, Express Cash Mart
of Missouri, LLC may still share your Information with its Affiliated Companies
and Non-Affiliated Third Parties as permitted or required by law. Also, Express
Cash Mart of Missouri, LLC may share information it collects regarding its transactions
and experiences with you with its Affiliated Companies. Express Cash Mart of Missouri,
LLC may also share all information it collects about you with Affiliated Companies
and Non-Affiliated Third Parties: to facilitate providing our services to you, to
administer our business, in order to receive services from those companies, as permitted
under joint marketing agreements, and as otherwise permitted or required by law.
The Express Cash Mart of Missouri, LLC is delivering this notice to you on behalf of itself and all other Express Cash Mart of Missouri, LLC affiliated Companies. You may limit how the Express Cash Mart of Missouri, LLC’s Affiliated Companies use Your Information the Express Cash Mart of Missouri, LLC shares with them. Federal law gives you the right to limit some but not all marketing from the Express Cash Mart of Missouri, LLC’s Affiliated Companies. You may limit a Express Cash Mart of Missouri, LLC’s Affiliated Companies from marketing their products or services to you based on your Information that they receive from Express Cash Mart of Missouri, LLC . This information includes your income, your account and payment history, and your credit history, report or score.
- Opt-Out Information and Notice. To limit Express Cash Mart of Missouri, LLC’s sharing of Your Information with Affiliated Companies and Non- Affiliated Third Parties, as described above, contact us: On the web: www.cashadvancemissouri.co, or By email:firstname.lastname@example.org. Unless we hear from you, we can begin sharing Your Information thirty (30) days from the date we first deliver this Notice to you. However, you may Opt-Out at any time by contacting us. Once we receive your Opt-Out request, we will stop sharing this information as soon as reasonably practicable. Your Opt- Out request will remain in effect until you notify us otherwise in writing.
- How We Protect Your Information. We restrict access to Your Information to those employees who need to know that information to provide products or services to you. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to guard Your Information.
- Do Not Call Registry Compliance. By submitting personal contact and/or financial information, the user hereby grants written permission to www.cashadvancemissouri.com, its affiliated sites, and its business partners for contact via telephone, mail, and/or e-mail. Further, by registering at the Company you are consenting to receive phone calls from the Company, its affiliated sites, and its business partners for contact via telephone, including but not limited to lenders that may contact you regarding a loan and thereby registrants waive their right to file a claim with the FTC or any other agency in reference to these calls or contacts. A former customer is treated in the same manner as we treat information about our current customers.